Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : Is this cable good for TMS and V800?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > Is this cable good for TMS and V800? Bookmark topic
henzware Posts: 5

Hi, I have purchased this cable from 1 of my local store, and this cable is using PL-2303 chip, and the wire has been modified on the connector (i believe), and do you think it will work to let me flash my V800 r1x019 to r1x031?
many thanks.

--
Posted: 2005-04-08 01:00:37
Edit : Quote

paulobrasil Posts: 21

At the moment all the telephones of Sony_Ericsson have the same connector (ERIC), from the old T28 until the P910. The biggest problem is in the cables. Each maker uses different colors for each cable, so it is necessary to know the function of each PIN.

1 - Positive pole DC (direct current) for the load of the battery or for external adapter of feeding.
2 - Digital earth and I return DC (negative pole of DC). Reference of digital earth. Usually for the negative pole when loading the battery.
3 - Feeding for the memory flash and Pin of service: I received positive current to induce the telephone in way service. The most comfortable thing to make this is puentear the PIN 3 with PIN 1 and we will have the one it finishes in way of service.
4 - Earth sign for the audio signals and Pin of earth reference to 0 Volts: because that, sign of reference of 09 volts and earth for all the audio signals.
5 - Control PIN on the accessory of the terminal (negotiated control of the PIN to the terminal: TX) and sensor of Handsfree. Mainly it is used as detecting or control of Handsfree, if it is connected it is changed to a profile Handsfree. Data transmission PIN when the device is in way of service.
6 - Control Pin charges the terminal (negotiated control to the accessory: RX). Control PIN or PIN of reception of data when the terminal is in way of service.
7 - Flow of data toward the accessory, that is to say, Pin TX. Data transmission Pin in normal way (way Modem). Together with the Pin 8 are considered the data bus.
8 - Flow of data toward the terminal, that is to say, PIN RX. PIN of reception of data in normal way (way modem). Together with the PIN 7 are considered the data bus. Also used to feed to accessories.
9 - Control Pin for reception or shipment of data (CTS).
10 - Transmission Pin of audio and Pin RTS. Pin that sends the whole flow of audio toward the terminal. It is also used as Pin RTS, that is to say, a Pin that indicates when a fact is prepared to be a correspondent.
11 - Reception PIN of audio.

You only have to have the drivers installed in the computer.
Here a direct download of the drivers:
http://www.topservi.com/v800/[....]as/pl_2303_usb_driver_v3.0.rar

[ This Message was edited by: paulobrasil on 2005-04-08 14:11 ]
--
Posted: 2005-04-08 09:19:11

hi, really thanks for your message, its long and detailed. However, I really got no idea about the wire mapping on this cable, but I have tried it on devinci, when I go to Read CID from devinci, it can read the CID info of my phone by using this cable, so does it mean that this will work on TMS? many thanks.
--
Posted: 2005-04-09 05:39:52

paulobrasil Posts: 21

Yes. I have a cable modified with chipset PL2303 and it works with TMS. I have already made two upgrades (R1x019 - R1x031) and perfect.
The recommended maximum speed is of 460800.The cable also works with any software of upgrade that uses a cable unlock (Setoon - TMC - DaVinci - Cruiser......)
--
Posted: 2005-04-09 13:10:42

sounds good...
thanks.
--
Posted: 2005-04-09 13:19:21

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home