Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : HK V802SE user on three 3G network
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > HK V802SE user on three 3G network Bookmark topic
sectorlord Posts: 31

Is there any problem with the phone ?

It is stable... is it good to buy..?

Thanks
--
Posted: 2005-04-26 09:46:26
Edit : Quote

Cophia Posts: > 500

Hard to say, depends if the network has tweeks or issues that are usually cleared up by firmware modifications on the phone. Only the tech. dept. of the vendor and network operator will know exactly.

You will have to test it and see!

--
Posted: 2005-05-01 11:17:36

niji Posts: 61

the v802se works in HKG with no problem.
it will work even better once smartone finishes its planned merger with vodafone.

--
Posted: 2005-05-11 13:32:38

dumbdumb Posts: 183

I had been using my V800 back in December and back then, the V800 worked better with Smartone than 3. Most of the time on 3, you will not be able to view content because 3 does not recognize your phone. It will just pop to a menu saying your phone is not supported. Even on the 3 main menu, you cannot swtich between tabs (the tab on the top, one is today on 3 and another tab wtih something else but I dont remmber anymore)

Smartone, was the better choice. At least the network was able to sense what phone it was... so at the bottom right of the Smartone iN!, you get the SonyErisson link. However, there were still some pages you can't access, eg. traffic. However the traffic webpages started working a few weeks ago (before the launch of Z800).

Because the phone worked better on Smartone than 3 back in Dec, I just kept using Smartone. Nontheless, I am quite sure 3 did some improvments since the Z800 is now officially launched.
--
Posted: 2005-05-11 13:43:49

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home