Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Technical : T68 image Transfer using Xp
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > T68 image Transfer using Xp Bookmark topic
geofferd Posts: 1

Hi,
Please help :@( I have been trying (really really trying!!!) to send background images to my T68 via ifrared using Xp pro. But every time i try to send an image it doesnt send saying the data is invalid. All the images I have tried have been under 3000b and I cant find any options in Xp to change the baud rate of my infrared port. Please can someone help otherwise i might just go out and buy a nokia communicator (not!)

Cheers
Geoff
--
Posted: 2002-01-19 20:52:00
Edit : Quote

Kane Posts: 2

go to the control panel on the left side there is an option to switch your views, either classic or category view.. try to choose the classic then select wireless link then click hardware click on properties then select advanced... you can now choose the connection speed of your transfer.. choose 9600
--
Posted: 2002-01-19 21:04:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2002-01-19 20:52, geofferd wrote:
Hi,
Please help :@( I have been trying (really really trying!!!) to send background images to my T68 via ifrared using Xp pro. But every time i try to send an image it doesnt send saying the data is invalid. All the images I have tried have been under 3000b and I cant find any options in Xp to change the baud rate of my infrared port. Please can someone help otherwise i might just go out and buy a nokia communicator (not!)

Cheers
Geoff

Geoff,..did you install the Mobile Phone Monitor from the Sonyericsson site ?

You can find it together with the MyPictures program.

http://wap.sonyericssonmobile.com

Go to : software
choose > T-68
choose > MyPictures

You dont need to download MyPictures, just the Mobile phone monitor.
Once you have installed this, you'll have new icons in windows controlpanel,..with different options like gsm,gprs and so on.

Ir-speed should be 9600 kbps.
(also called SIR - serial infrared)

(FIR=fast infrared)is normally to fast for the T-68.

Jan

[ This Message was edited by: jh67 on 2002-01-19 21:09 ]
--
Posted: 2002-01-19 21:04:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home