Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 5509, 551055115512>

*Jojo* Posts: > 500

Where are the PIONEER-members of Esato ??? I hope all is well with you peeps, despite the pandemic and war between Russia and Ukraine !
--
Posted: 2022-05-05 13:11:04
Edit : Quote

I still MISS . . . @masseur after sooo many years. The greatest moderator here in Esato (he got promoted because of - ME! After convincing Laffen that the guy will make GOOD for the position, TRUE ENOUGH . . he did !). Miss you man !
--
Posted: 2022-05-05 13:27:21

goldenface Posts: > 500

The Big Man has gone to a higher plane.
--
Posted: 2022-05-05 14:56:08

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Im still around but dont get much free time lately dispite not being able to work. I had a stroke back in march which went unnoticed for a week before ending up in hospital. Have been having psyio appointments often to help getting some mobility/feeling back on the left side of my body and improve my speech.
Tests results found multiple blood clots had occured in my head which caused the stroke. Im been diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome and have got to start taking Warfarin to help thin my blood.
--
Posted: 2022-05-06 04:02:52

Wow Rookwise, hope your getting better every day.

A friend of mine went through something similar and also had to take blood thinners and other pills to manage his blood pressure. He had a seizure just last week, which was frightening.

As we get older, we have to start looking after ourselves more.
--
Posted: 2022-05-06 09:50:37

I hope you're feeling much better now, @ Rookwise . Hellooooo . . . @goldenface.
--
Posted: 2022-05-06 13:27:25

Thanks guys(girls??) Its Ive been diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome. It can be very exhausting. My mood is up and down. Mental health is quite low and have days where I dont want to do anything/feel exhausted doing the smallest of things. The stroke did affect the left side of my body but psyio has helpe to get most movement and feeling back (playing kirby and the forgotten land to completion on the N Switch helped with sensation and movement with my fingers. Have moved onto the rest of my todo list and made a start on the PS4 with Spiderman (son had it since release but got it back since I bought him his own)
--
Posted: 2022-05-16 02:06:58

@Rookwise

It's good to hear that you're moving in the right direction as far as your recovery is concerned. Keep playing the games.
--
Posted: 2022-05-16 12:06:39

@goldenface

Its given me something to focus on with not being able to work and basically housebound until all the medication kicks in careworker didnt complain at me for doing it either cos it helped. Got some of thw Zelda themed thumb caps by Hori that worked brilliantly cos the have a raised edge/nub around the outer diameter to tell where the thumb is on the control stick.
I also get to carry a medic alert card around with me too incase anything happens while out. Feel another large(ish) step towards becomming wormfood

--
Posted: 2022-05-16 18:14:55

I'm sure it won't come to that.
--
Posted: 2022-05-17 13:08:55
Page <  123 ... 5509, 551055115512>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home