Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : clarification debranding v800/z800i
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > clarification debranding v800/z800i Bookmark topic
frank2345babies Posts: 303

Hi everyone now i now the whole issue with bedranding a v800 has been discussed a million and one times but all the info on the forum is all over the place and too much for my inexperienced mind to handle so i am lookig for some help and clarification on this issue.
I have heard all about TMS,DaVinci and settol. but what are they and how are they used?
I also heard that it would be possible to debrand my v800 by myself so i got a T28 cable from ebay as i know that this is essential. i however am now stuck.
what should i do next?
Are there any serious costs involved?
Is it even worth trying to do this by myself when i havent done this before?(if i mess up would i still be able to get phone professionally fixed)
Please help me on my next steps as i know most of you are phone geniuses and have the know how.(and hopefully a clear resolution will stop this topic coming up again.Thanks in advance.
--
Posted: 2005-05-29 13:26:04
Edit : Quote

babysmile Posts: 263

sorry buddy, you have to take time to look into the forums.

But for summary, you can join either one to debrand ur mobile using such service as TMS, DaVinci, SE TooL doesn't support T28 Service cable already.. but they provide the best unlocking support..

Cost and how ? you have to look into each website rules and condition.. depends on each company.. so you have to pay attention on those stuff..

HOpe that helps u..
--
Posted: 2005-05-30 01:30:21

ok thanks
--
Posted: 2005-05-30 13:19:52

Hi i just noticed the firmware i have on my fone is R1S025 does this mean my fone is CID36 and so cannot be unbranded. please let me know as this guy says so

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay[....]ory=29776&item=5778356460&rd=1
--
Posted: 2005-05-30 14:05:15

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home