Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : K750i review at MobileBurn
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > K750i review at MobileBurn Bookmark topic
gelfen Posts: > 500

There's a new king in town.

"Sony Ericsson's K750i is just great. The new auto-focus 2 megapixel camera takes some beautiful photos, and the music player and user interface are also very good. Check out our review, complete with sample 2mp photos."

Conclusion
In the end, the Sony Ericsson K750 turns out to be simply a fantastic device. In my mind it is the best overall GSM handset available today - and there are a lot of good phones out there now. Its camera is the closest thing to "real" that I have seen on a phone, and the user interface, music player, and overall design are just wonderful.

I would have loved to have seen better audio quality during calls, and a bit more volume from the speaker in general, but other than that, there is not much to complain about.

If you are looking for alternatives, Nokia's N90 should be out soon. It promises to give the K750 a run for its money in the mobile photography realm. But for now, the K750 is the phone to beat.

Gelfen's special place where people talk to him

[ This Message was edited by: gelfen on 2005-06-10 05:30 ]
--
Posted: 2005-06-10 06:22:51
Edit : Quote

ilabstudios Posts: 213

If you update your K750i using the SE Update software, you will be able to upgrade the firmware which will fix the problems with low speaker noise etc...
--
Posted: 2006-04-01 03:53:53
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home