Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : Motorola V600 to A630
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > Motorola V600 to A630 Bookmark topic
ell1sk Posts: 4

I recently switched from a V600 to a A630 due to the insurance company not having the V600 in stock(still a new phone and no longer carry it?). So I agreed to get the A630 unpon hearing its made for text messaging. I recieved the phone, and started messing with it. First thing I started noticing was the lag, just like the V600. Then, I fired up my WAP broswer, downloaded jmIrc(yes, I IRC), tryed to connect but.. Oh No! For some reason, I cannot connect to my proxy I have set up for it(that I used for my V600). I heard that it was gonna have SD Card capabilitys, but it doesn't. The speakerphone is bugged. Sometimes, when you try to make calls with the phone fliped open, the speakerphone will not work. The good: It comes with two OK games, Rivet and Crossrwords, and like all Moto phones, Bejeweled demo. It has a sleek and stylish design, and the girls love it! The camera has a amazing display, on the phone and on the computer. Its still very much like the V600, and the V600 was a great phone. Its a good phone for texters and chatters like me. I give it a 7.5 on a 1-10 scale.
--
Posted: 2005-06-25 10:51:11
Edit : Quote

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home