Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : 3g gprs settings neede
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > 3g gprs settings neede Bookmark topic
happyem Posts: 2

I have a 3g contract with hutchinson telecom which came supplied with a nec 313 which i hate! i have recently purchased a samsung z500 and was under the impression that this would work ith my sim card and mostly it does. The slight problem I have is that i cannot use gprs / mms services. I suspect this can be rectified by changing the current 02 setting to 3g but i do not know what they are. Please can anybody help me!!!?!!!
--
Posted: 2005-08-04 00:19:18
Edit : Quote

hwcheng Posts: 4

2 solns
1. goto hutchison telecom service counter and have them set it out for you. your switch of phone from nec to samsung is not a problem. this is the simplest soln.

2. goto hutchison website and look for dual band customer support. you can send a # command to hut-tele and have your gprs automatically setup.
--
Posted: 2005-08-08 18:08:11

happyem Posts: 2

Thanktou so much for your help, I had phoned 3 who told me i could not use another handset. The only problem I have noe is i dont know where there is a service centre and cannot find the correct website?????
--
Posted: 2005-08-08 22:06:02

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home