Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : Bluespoon mini-review :)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > Bluespoon mini-review :) Bookmark topic
Page <  123456>

rams360 Posts: 21

Hi all,

I have ordered three bluespoon headsets from expansys (I have managed to sell two of my work colleges one).

Anyway what I really want to know is the headset good at eliminating the background noise you get when driving along a motoway!!

Thanks for helping out, oh and I cant wait to get it, bring on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Posted: 2002-09-27 11:44:00
Edit : Quote

Epedemic Posts: > 500

i'll make a test call the next time im driving but can't say when as i don't have the license....
--
Posted: 2002-09-27 12:44:00

gsmwraith Posts: 79

Anyone know where I can get the Bluespoon from as I am in the states are there any distributors here that would have it ??

Thanks, please respond in PM if you have any info on where I can get it.
--
Posted: 2002-09-27 12:48:00

orang3 Posts: > 500

jh76--> when will the orange and white 1 be released >?
--
Posted: 2002-09-27 12:49:00

619 Posts: > 500

after the review, its a must-have....

gsmw.. go to www.expansys.com
--
Posted: 2002-09-27 13:04:00

Epedemic Posts: > 500

i saw an all blue one at my bi-weekly visit to nextlink but the "standard" one jan designed looks much better imho...
--
Posted: 2002-09-27 13:45:00

duncanb99 Posts: 137

According to Expansys:

The Bluespoons are currently being detained by UK Customs and Excise and will be released on Monday or Tuesday.
--
Posted: 2002-09-27 16:35:00

Newton Posts: 95

I was wondering, I'm looking for something that I can use to answer call when I ride my motorcycle without having to go through the time consuming "wiring" of a normal hands-free... which means Bluetooth

I for now have the HBH-15 which of course can't fit under my helmet, but since the Bluespoon is very tiny, I kinda think it might do the job. But the main problems is: is it resistant enough no to be broken by the pressure it might get when putting the helmet on and would it stay firm in the ear or would it be displaced by it?

@ Jan

And I know this isn't any of your business, but I asked around here in Switzerland about the Bluespoon and they have no clue about what the thing is except some geeks that still have no clue about its availability over here... Any official dealer here or do I have to order it from the CE?

Thanks in advance and great job Jan, btw!

Newton
--
Posted: 2002-09-28 01:03:00

richieleo Posts: 34

Does anyone know where I can get an online review of the bluespoon?
--
Posted: 2002-09-28 06:38:00

jplacson Posts: > 500

newton, I'm presuming you're hoping that Bluespoon will fit between your ear, and your helmet padding... is there any space at all? You have to understand that as small as Bluespoon is, it is fat...kinda like a big beetle.

It does stick out of your ear sideways... if you want a slim (flat against your face) profile...I'd recommend the HBH-30... the thickness is evenly distibuted since the battery is located behind your ear instead of on it. So far, the HBH-30 is the FLATTEST Bluetooth headset I've seen. The Bluespoon is the smallest, and the HBH-10/15 seem to have the longest range. I can't say anything about the upcoming HBH-60, although it looks like a cross between the HBH-30 and Bluespoon in that it's an inch shorter than the HBH-30, but fatter...much like a highlighter marker.

OR, you might want to try the HBH-20... just a thought
--
Posted: 2002-09-28 07:12:00
Page <  123456>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home