Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : Bluespoon mini-review :)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > Bluespoon mini-review :) Bookmark topic
Page <  123456

Newton Posts: 95

@ jplacson

Yeah, thanks, you might be right... I guess the HBH-20 would be the best thing, but you still have this cable thing, and if you get caught in the rain during the ride you can be sure that water will drip on the cable to the bt module...as for the HBH-30, I like the earpiece thing, which would prevent it from falling when putting the helmet on...

Well, I guess I should just go to a shop with my helmet and try a bunch of those bluetooth headset...
--
Posted: 2002-09-28 14:15:00
Edit : Quote

Newton Posts: 95

oh, and i forgot...
@ richieleo

It was posted on the other thread

Here's the link

http://www.nextlink.dk/download/pdf/MobilSupertestSep2002.
--
Posted: 2002-09-28 14:23:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Superluminova > The Bluespoon sits IN the ear,..it doesnt have a spring/coil/bracket around the ear,..it sits inside your ear,...so e.g. glasses wont even be in contact with the Bluespoon

The small bendable spring sits in the upper bend of your ear,..and the moulded part goes into your ear.

You have 4 different springs,..two black ones (harder) long and short version,..and two white springs in short and long versions.
So it should be possible for everyone to find the right one, hehe.

------------------

EPE > Thanks, hehe. I've seen the Blue Bluespoon too,..its sort of "retro/back to basics" version,..looks a bit like the first Spoon ever shown

------------------

ORANG > Dont know about the different colors just yet,..they will come.

Funny thing,..people newer before discussed "headset-colors" hehe.
I find that cool
Guess we could do Bluespoons in all sort of colors and designs

-----------------

About motorcycle-riding and Bluespoon,..hmm, helmets today sit very close to the head/face,..I'm not sure that any headset would fit inside.

Maybe it would be the HBH-20,..ordinary looking headset.

I did actually do some concepts/ideas for a Bluespoon-motorcycling-kit,...might wanna work some more on that one

-----------------

ZAND > I'm not sure, that You'll be able to buy one,..but You would be able to try it out I guess at Pilcon.
They are getting shipments, but I dont know if those are sold already.
You could try and mail them/phone them
http://www.pilcon.dk

-----------------

About Bluespoon in the US,..I think some negotiations are going on right now,..I'll get back with info.

Bluespoon should also be at the Comdex in Las Vegas,..I might go to, as I'm in the US at that time.

Jan

--
Posted: 2002-09-28 19:00:00
Page <  123456

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home