Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Nokia : Nokia N97: Six months from shop floor to recycle bin?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia N97: Six months from shop floor to recycle bin? Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I was in Carphone one day and whilst waiting some guy was there and he had brought back his 4th faulty N97. The store would not give him a different phone just replace it with another of the same despite clearly stating that every single one had the same faults. If he had been given another one it would be the same again. I can understand how people feel paying such a premium every month for a contract for a high end handset but all they get is shite products. The guy in the store wanted a Satio but at that time that too had been removed from sale. Ya can't win and i think these companies need to seriously sort out their product problems because they will find themselves in alot of deep water with people signing upto contracts and not getting what they pay for. Not good enough in my eyes.
--
Posted: 2010-01-19 14:29:00
Edit : Quote

dizzybee Posts: 234

CPW should have let him swap the phone. I have found that some CPWs are dodgy. One I was in wouldn't let a german guy cancel his contract within the 14 days. Instead he put a bolt on on for him that cost an extra fiver or something a month so he could call germany. The one near me seems fine though, friendly staff, nothing dodgy about it. Unlike that one I was in.

Yes it simply isn't good enough to buy ANY phone and for it to have such problems. Samsung and LG really are catching up, they know what people want buy doing market research. Not by taking the SE approach and telling consumers they either want camera or music. Only recently have they stopped doing this.
--
Posted: 2010-01-19 18:30:28
Edit : Quote
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home