Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Motorola : Ditching my SE for Android phones?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Motorola > Ditching my SE for Android phones? Bookmark topic
Page <  12

jake20 Posts: > 500

i think the best part of these Android phones is the free Google GPS navigation app.. that looks sweet
--
Posted: 2010-02-16 00:01:41
Edit : Quote

carkitter Posts: > 500

On 2010-02-15 22:38:56, Agent_47 wrote:
There's not really smth specific about the Android that I'm looking for, I guess I just fell for the hype...plus its finally smth that'll wipe the smug of Iphone users' faces, heh.

That's what I suspected.

Lots of people online are just looking for the newest, greatest, flashest to show off with. Hell, S60 made a living out of it for years and nobody noticed that there weren't any Apps being sold, just fancy bling phones, but Nokia didn't care! Until the iPhone came along that is...

Microsoft just released a new OS so all the 'bling boys' have gone off to drool over the newest, latest, flashest thing to show off with. Exclaimations of "I've just found my next phone!!!" abound but there is so little substance behind the minimalist style, I'm sure that Steve Jobs has been laughing all morning.

Oh well, back to the neverending wait for Rachael.................................................................... ..
--
Posted: 2010-02-16 02:31:16

OluYom Posts: > 500

Agent_47,

If you want great camera quality, stay with SE or look in the direction of Samsung or Nokia. HTC don't make great cameraphones.
--
Posted: 2010-02-16 07:54:00

Agent_47 Posts: 14

Heh, thanks for the replies guys.

And yeah, I know what you mean about the hype carkitter, I hate it when it gets the better of me and I cant think straight. Anyway, I'll try to keep a "clear head" and analyse all my options..trying to get along with my W995 for now, but I'll keep an eye out for any good deals at the same time.

thanks for the tip OluYom, I've been looking at some of the Nokia options too, such as N900...but I might as well just get a laptop for that price .
--
Posted: 2010-02-16 14:43:09

xnuo Posts: 206

already announced SE android phones... android is the future...
--
Posted: 2010-02-16 16:09:03
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home