Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : 'SE CEO: Google asked us to build the Nexus One, we refused'
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > 'SE CEO: Google asked us to build the Nexus One, we refused' Bookmark topic
Page <  12345>

S4k1s Posts: > 500

HTC is a subcontractor, is not a subcontractor. What part of this don't you understand?

And why all the mocking of ?
If you don't like the brand GTFO out of here and let people that enjoys the brand discuss it.
It's one thing to point out pros and cons and discuss that, and it's something else to just come to the boards to mock the brand and troll. It's getting really pathetic now.
--
Posted: 2010-02-18 21:25:30
Edit : Quote

xperia_man Posts: 373

I Have a x10 and i have had a nexus one the X10 kicks the nexus one and iphone's ass lets wait and see how many of you haters change your tune once the x10 launches

Remember when the iphone was announced it took 7 months for them to release it both 2G and 3G the 3GS was quicker only because it was a tweaked variant of the 3G not a brand new product
--
Posted: 2010-02-18 21:34:00

Raiderski Posts: > 500

"sorry Google but we sucks..."

no matter of what they wasted opportunity to warm up logo in North America. ok, they make own decision and I respect that but it was foolish to mention about it! like a kid Mr. Nordberg, like a kid...

S4k1s
relax buddy and don't take things too serious
--
Posted: 2010-02-18 21:56:32

mallaccra Posts: > 500

all the while i'm using se's phones and not even once i had other brands....
are we suppose to discuss only the good things and ignore the bad things?? owh come on, things only can get better if we are open minded and willing to accept and admit the weakness and work on that weakness to turn it better. as for my statement did i say anything bad of sony ericsson. now what your comment will be if Mr Bert Nordberg accept to google's request??

you are carried away, shallow minded, short sighted and jump to conclusion before understanding the true facts of each esatonian comments. who are you to chase people out...damn
--
Posted: 2010-02-18 22:00:35

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

xperia_man
2G to 3G was the tweak IMO,they shared same CPU, same Camera, probably same batt etc. . . Only real diff was the 3G, whereas 3G to 3GS was a bigger change as 3GS used a newer CPU architecture, ARM A8 Cortex, 3.2mp camera, bigger batt etc. . . .hmmm maybe im wrong,but it does seem to me that 3G to 3GS internaly was a bigger step.
[ This Message was edited by: GUCCI.011 on 2010-02-18 21:12 ]

--
Posted: 2010-02-18 22:10:16

S4k1s Posts: > 500

On 2010-02-18 22:00:35, mallaccra wrote:
all the while i'm using se's phones and not even once i had other brands....
are we suppose to discuss only the good things and ignore the bad things?? owh come on, things only can get better if we are open minded and willing to accept and admit the weakness and work on that weakness to turn it better. as for my statement did i say anything bad of sony ericsson. now what your comment will be if Mr Bert Nordberg accept to google's request??

you are carried away, shallow minded, short sighted and jump to conclusion before understanding the true facts of each esatonian comments. who are you to chase people out...damn

Apparently you don't understand English. Read my post again carefully or have someone translate it for you.
My comment was not about your specific post.

you are carried away, shallow minded, short sighted and jump to conclusion before understanding the true facts of each esatonian comments

The "esatonian comments" are the new Book or Revelations now? What is there to understand except what is written?

Tell me, how is this constructive criticism?
the decision is good for google :se:

"sorry Google but we sucks..."

i don't know what's worse. that google asked SE or that we REfused!

Now Google should be thankful that didn't accept to make the Nexus One

--
Posted: 2010-02-19 00:13:35

SloopJohnB Posts: > 500

With the common delays that always plague and their 'super X10' which by the time it hits the market everybody will be looking for a 2.1 (maybe even 3.0 android device with many improvements that X10 won't have) maybe it's not a bad idea to start subcontracting and making phones for google. Perhaps they would have phones that actually get to the market and when they do they are not already outdated and overpriced.
We only criticize because we liked the company a lot and they totally screwed up things there. Android is a chance for the company to get back on its track and they are already delaying models and will probably release outdated stuff AGAIN. It's like they never learn, they are too full of themselves and blind to realize their brand is already getting diluted and underappreciated with or without subcontracting.
--
Posted: 2010-02-19 00:33:27

laffen Posts: > 500

@SloopJohnB

"the common delays"

This is written over and over again, but I realy do not know where any of you have picked up this statement from. A web forum maybe? Please mention more than one model that has been delayed compared to the launch date provided by

X10 was announced on November 3rd 2009. It was said to be available in Q1. You are welcome to send me notification PM on March 31 if the X10 not are for sale at that date. Another thing is why does Sony Ericsson have these announcement many months before the available product. I am sure they have a good reason even though I dont' know why the do it.

--
Posted: 2010-02-19 01:27:40

SloopJohnB Posts: > 500

This article says x10's release date was pushed back until april: http://www.top10.co.uk/mobile[....]y_ericsson_xperia_x10_delayed/
(I might really PM you on march 31th lol)
X10 is not the first phone delayed by , I'm sure if you look it up on google or here on esato you'll find other examples.
By the time it comes out, people will already be talking about android 3.0 or nexus two or even iphone OS 4.0. It won't be the 'iphone-killer' is hoping it will be, it may even sell less than htc or motorola high-end android devices.
--
Posted: 2010-02-19 05:00:15

titus1 Posts: > 500

Oh yeah...Brilliant minds of Esato. LOL!
--
Posted: 2010-02-19 05:51:14
Page <  12345>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home