Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : HTC Launches Three New Smartphones With HTC Sense™
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > HTC Launches Three New Smartphones With HTC Sense™ Bookmark topic
Page <  12

QVGA Posts: > 500

On 2011-02-15 21:13:36, Tsepz_GP wrote:
I dont think this is totaly HTC's fault, i remember reading somewhere that Qualcomm's dual-core CPUs have been delayed, that could explaing why both SE and HTC didnt have any dual-core phones or dual-core tablets to unveil as they both use Qualcomm's for SoCs, so they are now stuck with the next best thing, the MSM8255. Wouldn't be suprised if both companies launched some realy powerful smartphones sometime in Q3.
EDIT: Yep, delayed http://www.thinkpads.com/2010[....]apdragon-delayed-to-late-2011/
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2011-02-15 20:26 ]

If LG samsung and moto can have dual core phones, then so can HTC
--
Posted: 2011-02-17 15:50:33
Edit : Quote

volvoman Posts: > 500

there is no real need for dual core phones as many manufactures have already stated, maybe in the tablets that will be running honeycomb but not for froyo or gingerbread, or for that matter in I ice cream that will combine some of gingerbread and some of honeycomb. samsung are talking about it in their phones with 3d and for more game orientated phones, but as everyone knows the current line up of phones running froyo and gingerbread run perfectly well without dual core. As for htc's line up, I find nothing wrong with it at all, something for everyone in their line up, rather than bringing out a range of high end phones like other have.

The flyer may well be launched with 2.4 but will be updated more or less straight away, the scribe idea is brilliant, no other manufacture has come up with anything like it, as for SE taking over from htc, well only if they manage to release updates regularly, and these phones that they are showing off prove to be all they are hyped up to be, which by some first reviews does not seem to be the case.
--
Posted: 2011-02-18 10:33:01

JJ! Posts: > 500

Desire s looks nice. Not much of an upgrade from the original, but still nice all the same!
--
Posted: 2011-02-22 16:15:57
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home