Esato Mobile
General discussions : Non mobile discussion : farewell and goodbye - until the next life.
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > farewell and goodbye - until the next life. Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 4 ... 222324>

govigov Posts: > 500

I just received an sms from whizkidd to this thread.

Oh Gosh! it has been so long! I dont know what words to put in here.

That picture brings back a lot memories. So when are you headed back to oz, massuer?
[ This Message was edited by: govigov on 2012-02-26 19:01 ]

--
Posted: 2012-02-26 19:58:45
Edit : Quote

*Jojo* Posts: > 500

Hello, my dear fellow Esatonians here . . . a friend from India (Rahul), showed me this LINK just now (thru FaceBook, the place where I've been sooo BUSY these days - my 4th year, making DAILY posts like what I used to do here for the 5 years back then). I'm very saddened by this news. Masseur had been so KIND to me here in Esato. I accept every rebuked he gave me when I go astray with my usual postings here . . and sometimes with that of my - behavior too. Seriously, I do MISS this place . . 'been my 2nd home from 2003-2008 To my dear friend, Masseur . . . you've been an asset to Esato from DAY 1 of your visit here till now. I will be praying for you, mate. Thanks for everything that you've done to me here in Esato. You will never be forgotten . . . until we meet - again, old friend.
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:19:35

ares Posts: > 500

Was shocked when know about this on twitter...Masseur, thank you for being awesome...Esato was what brought me into mobile tech, and I will forever remember the early days of SE, and the way you kept Esato being the great community that it still is (although I come here much less)

--
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:22:00

MWEB Posts: > 500

Like my good friends below, i was made aware of this only now, well, what can be said?, for times past, you earned the respect of many, for doing a difficult job with great skill, humor and grace, however short the future might be, you have earned a legacy of fondness and great memories that will reside with us all for many years to come, much love from me my friend .
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:31:42

pmerryman Posts: > 500

Just found out and am completely shocked. Always a true tent, and will always be remembered.

--
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:46:29

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Very sad news there masseur, I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through, but can only hope you make the best of whatever time is left, you have done a great job here at Esato and you will be greatly missed til we meet again in the next life.
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:52:21

Sammy_boy Posts: > 500

First login for must be a good 4 years! Brought back here by seeing messages on Twitter and a Facebook message from Rahul.

Truly shocked and saddened to hear of your illness Masseur, it has brought a tear to my eye. I remember all the 'Playtime!' giveaways (are they still done?) and still have some of the SE goodies I was lucky enough to win! This was the first internet forum I joined and spend long hours here, receiving and (hopefully!) giving out good advice and having a lot of fun on the way. I suspect I had a couple of friendly warnings off Masseur too at times when I strayed outside of the forum rules too And a few good times and the odd trade with him too!

My wife works in palliative care, drop us a DM if you have any questions about anything Mass, I can pass them onto her, she's very knowledgeable.

Take care and enjoy that sun
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:53:10

@Sammy - yeah still remember that - PLAYTIME thing. Is Tranquil still around? I hope he reads this thread. OLD members reunited in this - thread . . . coz you are GREAT, Masseur !
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:58:38

whizkidd Posts: > 500

So glad to see all you old folks post here.. But I wish we had something happier to talk about.
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:07:00

@Whizkidd - I agree dude ! I still have that old pic of - Masseur (the one you posted here) behind the P910 ? ahahahaha . . the good old days
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:10:03
Page <  123, 4 ... 222324>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home