Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : HTC One X Official Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > HTC One X Official Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  12345678910>

randomuser Posts: > 500

On 2012-04-26 20:21:54, rickster2kuk wrote:
Good news, shame someone can't mod the Sony X S cam as well!

A similar mod for X S has been available since weeks on XDA.
--
Posted: 2012-04-30 16:36:49
Edit : Quote

2slow Posts: 180

Can someone tell me if HTC stripped out the quick settings on the notification shade?
I want the wifi, BT and other settings in there but they just have notifications of email and sorts in there now.

Is this HTC ripping it out? I believe standard ICS build has it in there.

This is on my current Galaxy Note but just running GB. But I want this quick setting that I had for all my other android devices.

Thanks
--
Posted: 2012-05-10 16:10:29

TheWhizz_68 Posts: > 500

On 2012-05-10 16:10:29, 2slow wrote:
Can someone tell me if HTC stripped out the quick settings on the notification shade?
I want the wifi, BT and other settings in there but they just have notifications of email and sorts in there now.

This is on my current Galaxy Note but just running GB. But I want this quick setting that I had for all my other android devices.

Thanks

Quick settings are gone
--
Posted: 2012-05-10 21:50:48

Geezay Posts: 316

On 2012-05-10 16:10:29, 2slow wrote:

Thanks

The quick settings are gone from the Notification bar. They are however not far away. Once you pull down the Notification Area, if you click on settings the quick settings are at the top. It is an extra click admittedly.

You can also install an app from Google Play called Widgetsoid2.x (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jim2&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5qaW0yIl0.) which will bring the quick settings you want back to the Notification area.
--
Posted: 2012-05-11 17:06:10

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Apparently some One X have been pulled from sale due to issues. See more at www.gsmarena.com
--
Posted: 2012-05-29 13:20:00

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

On a side note ... and pretty sad it took me so long to realize this (yet I'm not an Android fan really).

HTC One S/E/X - champion win on the naming scheme by HTC.

The One X does look great in its design - especially the illusion of masking the 4.7" screen to look closer to 4.2" with how the screen is edged to fall into the shell. Excellent job HTC. I'll come to expect future smartphones with 4.5"+ screens will use this. We first saw it with Nokia's Lumia lineup, now HTC.
--
Posted: 2012-05-31 07:26:30

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Lol, that would be cool but there is no HTC One E.
There's One X, One XL, One S, and One V, unless you're counting in the Evo?
--
Posted: 2012-05-31 10:14:01

j0be Posts: 249

Has anyone tried to install the Samsung S Voice on their HTC One device as I think this would make a fantastic phone even better?
--
Posted: 2012-05-31 13:09:20

Geezay Posts: 316

So has the excitement of the One X died down? Now that the owners have had a couple of months to play around with them, I am curious as to what their thoughts are in terms of evryday usability, how the battery fares after several recharge cycles, and general handling of the phone given the size.
--
Posted: 2012-06-11 15:45:58

TiddlyWinks Posts: 5

With that wi-fi issue and the realisation that the battery isn't removable, plus the memory isn't expandable, I wonder if anyones opinion has changed now they've had the phone for a while.

I always have spare batteries for my phones. There are simply too many occasions where needing a second battery is paramount, and these phones aren't exactly battery friendly...
--
Posted: 2012-06-26 17:32:49
Page <  12345678910>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home