Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Symbian phones : swatfa My-symbian
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > swatfa My-symbian Bookmark topic
Page <  123>

Epedemic Posts: > 500

a screenshot of this video recording app (or a recorded video from it) would be a great gesture to show your sincerity....
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 07:29:00
Edit : Quote

MartinR Posts: 86

Iv read a bunch of swatfa what he has done and said and hes really insane and a freak that should not even get any kind of attention. Hes a childish freak who for ex made multi accounts on my symbian and then said positive things to each accounts of his own until he got discovered for using the same ips on all accounts and same email adress with swatfa in it. what A loser, beat it. i dont want to see your here

edit:

and thats just a small part of his works, hes also into fraud and other thing to exploit others to get their credit.

[ This Message was edited by: MartinR on 2003-02-19 07:30 ]
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 08:29:00

Eamonn Posts: > 500

What did anas do?
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 11:51:00

Armin Posts: 128

By the way folks, I think that both xadox and WoeDee are the same person as swatfa. He's created multiple users again. Could we get a administrator to check tehir ip's maybe?

Oh, and swatfa: f¤ck you!
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 12:30:00

Benz-Driver Posts: 102

@swatfa

F*ck up you bloody bastard, don't fool the people here, too - with a video recording program that doesn't exist!

I would NEVER download ANY application made by you because I'm sure you implement a virus which destroyes the P800 or send personal data to you!

Leave this place and never come back!!!
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 13:21:00

swatfa Posts: 18

Benz Shite, i dont give a f*ck about anything you say, there are others out there awaiting for the video rec app and if you fail to believe it than when i release it you can go do yourself and any other person whos got nothin better do do in their sad lame lifes.

Im here to promote a program, and if im correct your from My-Symbian and posted your first posts mostly regarding this matter, im here to promote my program, whats your excuse for following me around doggy style??.

Btw sorry to break your hopes but this aint no (CENSORED) Romeo and juliet tripe story in which i get banished from places, so if you wanna go meladramatic please cease the use of internet and join a drama school or sumthin. I can be where i want and can promote whatever i want, and if pre-releasing something which I HAD makes me some viscious scoundrel that has a mastermind plan of using development skills to create the first virus for p800 than your very very sad yet imaginative. Let others who know me for my legitimacy judge me and i am known by every well known forum as a trustworthy person from before you even knew what the internet was, so dont give me that s*it. And btw, please copy and paste the remark i made which stated that i confessed to not having a video recorder app release in mind, im sure that would be interesting.

and by the way the video player was a beta and was bound to have small errors as any beta would have, otherwise they wouldnt have distributed it as a test to their clients bong head.

i would doubt that any of you followers would have a comeback because if you had a mind you would realise what i said made sence, therefore you can either be respective of my developments and await my rec program as any other person here is doing or you can be really low and curse me.

Regards,

[ This Message was edited by: swatfa on 2003-02-19 14:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: swatfa on 2003-02-19 15:00 ]
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 15:53:00

Andy_P Posts: > 500

Ok.. I might be alone here, but I really couldn't give a rats arse about this lot. I read the long thread out of curiosity (and boredom) and felt like Id wasted 10 minutes out of my life doing it.

As long as the links to the files are gone, let's just forget about it.... please????

Swafta, if I were you I would just lie low for a bit and stop provoking people.

--
Posted: 2003-02-19 15:59:00

swatfa Posts: 18

i rspect your point Andy but i dont see a point of laying low and further delaying application releases because of some people who are trying to mess things up, and whether anyone likes it or not, i still have a right to fight for my image which is being over exaggeratedly corrupted by such people. And this topic cant just dissapear, its been this biggest talked about program and topic thus attracting more than 30,000 users interest based on the forum (my-symbian) records, in which 80 % of the topic was about the video recorder(which was the focus of the topic) and the rest was about the player.

btw with all do respects to Anas like i said, moderators tried to destroy My-symbian, but no mention, they werent even insulted
Anas Pre-released a program which the author did not give consent to release and even declared himself as author, consequences? a little 'dont do it again' and then it was over.
But with me it had to go into proposing law charges against me and banishment and removing my Senior membership bars etc. and for what? just for pre-releasing a program but still mentioning who the company was and didnt even declare myself as author which the REVIEW i wrote on My-Symbian shows. So this only shows that regulations and rules are mistreated and the consequences are biased based on who the person is and whether the administrator is in a good mood or not, i doubt this website or any other would react in administrator cussing and displaying private fact and messages to the public against a person
that to me is fishy and unfair

[ This Message was edited by: swatfa on 2003-02-19 15:18 ]
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:11:00

masseur Posts: > 500

@Andy_P... I'm with you! Enough already! People are just rehashing stuff that has been said and resaid and now I see that rational argument has given way to slagging off and swearing!

Time gentlemen please!

--
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:25:00

Benz-Driver Posts: 102

swatfa - just shut up your mouth! You had the biggest thread at my-symbian but you forgot to say that the whole thread was a fool! You fooled so many people and dare to make here the same! It's unbelieveable!

--
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:26:00
Page <  123>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home