Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Symbian phones : swatfa My-symbian
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > swatfa My-symbian Bookmark topic
Page <  123

swatfa Posts: 18

precicely what i expected from you Benz, no smart comebacks or anything which labels me as a true fraud and mischieve causer, just cursing and accusations which merely makes you no smarter than the average cow, i will be looking forward to especially putting a smile on towards you when i release the video recorder, i would like to see your accusations then

[ This Message was edited by: swatfa on 2003-02-19 15:36 ]
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:35:00
Edit : Quote

gadgetboytom Posts: > 500

Exactly how did you figure out how to record video?

your so full of it!!

some ban this guy from esato
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:37:00

swatfa Posts: 18

using MMAPI J2ME source coding
and if you want more help understanding that
http://java.sun.com/products/mmapi/
it will be released as .jar extension
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:40:00

Benz-Driver Posts: 102

BTW there will sure come a video recording app by HANTRO. But who knows, maybe you'll state that it's made by you? lol

--
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:48:00

MartinR Posts: 86

If only everyone could see all those hidden evil things swatfa has done. He comes here trying to talk "mature" and trys to get some respect here as he lost it totally in my symbian forum when his true soal was revealed.

seriously I and other dont have time for these things I really hope you swatfa leave this forum.

Would make it must easier to enjoy without you.
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 16:56:00

pachy Posts: > 500

Hi,people, just wanted to point out that when @Swatfa asks people to "Quote" some of his admisions from the my-symbian forum, he does so in the full knowledge that he went back & edited his own posts taking some things out & adding others. (thats why his threads had to be locked,to stop him continualy changing his statements).

@Swatfa, Most people are secretly pleased (i`m guessing) that you showed a full screen vid app was on it`s way.
But EVERYTHING else about you is SOOOOOOOO unprofessional, you have to go away from the "front line" of this matter. concentrate on you obvious love of your interest in video apps, & come back with something of value that YOU have produced YOURSELF,
Only then will people believe in you.

BETTER STAY QUIET & BE THOUGHT A FOOL,
THAN OPEN YOUR MOUTH & REMOVE ALL DOUBT !
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 17:27:00

fijbert Posts: > 500

seriously
I agree with Benz-Driver
u aint welcome here
take ur viral software to that webpage u wanted to create...
make sure to put a disclaimer saying "We are not serving viruses.. oh yeah, donwload at ur own risk"
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 19:25:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Ok,..not getting anywhere with this at all.

For the moment we are thinking this one over,..so thread is closed.

Do not start up another one, it will be removed.

Jan
--
Posted: 2003-02-19 21:33:00
Page <  123

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home