Esato Mobile
General discussions : Tablets : Xperia Tablet Z2
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Tablets > Xperia Tablet Z2 Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 121314

Ricky D Posts: > 500

That is the one where the cover only covers the keyboard.

It isn't a tablet cover with integrated keyboard but rather a keyboard and keyboard cover that doubles as a stand. If that makes sense.

BKC50 is the full tablet cover with integrated keyboard that also acts as a stand.
--
Posted: 2014-08-02 17:09:49
Edit : Quote

u2jewel Posts: 93

Just spent the last month back in Tokyo, and one of the things I got to see there was the BKC50 which got pulled off from online around the world except in Japan, where it is continued as a currently available product.

I was thinking about getting it, even though I had read reviews in Japanese with extremely bad ratings. Wow, was the thing badly designed. The hinge /spine bit, the part that actually folds was so stretchy and flexible, it had no stability at all, and the thing didn't close properly either. Kinda understood why it was canceled for the rest of the world.

I guess my SCR12 will do nicely for now.

The Bluetooth keyboard was kinda nice, even if pricey for what it is..

I purchased the BSC10 and, even though it is pricey for what it is, I am happy with it. It makes watching movies that much more enjoyable.

Another thing waiting for me after the holiday was the firmware update which I couldn't do as I didn't take my pc to Tokyo. Wow, . 314 is by far the best update amongst all versions I have experienced. If all the other and previous updates were tweaks, this one is an overhaul!

The thing I noticed the most is touch screen sensitivity and more importantly, accuracy!
Now I can skip through esato pages without mis-clicks.

It is finally the complete tablet I would feel proud to own and recommend to anybody interested in tablets.
--
Posted: 2014-08-03 16:36:01
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 121314

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home