Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Xperia XZ Announced
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Xperia XZ Announced Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 456 ... 676869>

hello1000 Posts: 149

On 2016-09-03 20:44:20, moogoo wrote:
i think the xz does really well. imo superior auto has never been very good (at least on my z1). i think the xz could probably do better, but if we're comparing just auto modes, the galaxy wins i think. xz is second, iphone, then lg.

i'm interested in the xz and i think if the price is right, i may jump on it. especially with a price drop in the near future. but i was really hoping for a z5premium successor and i'm wondering if it may come at MWC in 2017. my z1 needs replacing but it's not so hopeless that i couldn't wait.. but i also don't want to keep waiting for nothing. would help a lot if there were some credible rumors of one coming, but doesn't seem like there are any...

Why are you ignore the biggest flaws of Samsung?
Oversharping and natutal colors is far to seek in samsungs, I know that people love that oversharping and oversatured colors but its not fair if we compare with sience.

Xperia XR win easy, even the device is not use propbly by te comparing.
--
Posted: 2016-09-03 21:01:22
Edit : Quote

moogoo Posts: > 500

lol.. hello. you don't have to jump down everyone's throat that says something positive about samsung.

relax man.

--
Posted: 2016-09-03 23:07:33

On 2016-09-03 23:07:33, moogoo wrote:
lol.. hello. you don't have to jump down everyone's throat that says something positive about samsung.

relax man.

Can you read????

Ï said clearly that he said that Samsung take better shots, this is not sience its more personal likeness and becouse hé love the bump the colors reproduction and aswell that oversharping. Its a big difference between sience and personal likeness.

And he is not honest, Just like all Samsung followers is not honest and has one minded critic.

Thats my point if he talk the true instead brainwashed over dictate reviews.

So, are you relax?
--
Posted: 2016-09-03 23:24:53

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

relax man.

Dont talk to him about logic or facts, he hates those.
--
Posted: 2016-09-04 11:33:05

miromiromi Posts: 481

XZ vs Note 7

https://hi-tech.mail.ru/review/sony_xperia_xz_vs_samsung_note7/

noticeably noisy rear camera, much much better front facing camera

[ This Message was edited by: miromiromi on 2016-09-04 12:18 ]

--
Posted: 2016-09-04 13:07:21

badassmam Posts: > 500

@Hello1000

You're clearly a Sony fan but there are a few things you need to deal with involving Samsung:
- They sell more phones than Sony, not a couple more but a few million more than Sony
- They have been getting better results with Sony's camera sensor than Sony themselves
- Despite what people think and feel about performance (3GB vs 4GB RAM) etc. Samsung beats Sony on things like battery life
- Sony should be doing better in certain aspects that they are experts in such as music and camera because outside of Sony Mobile, they are experts
--
Posted: 2016-09-04 13:39:50

On 2016-09-04 11:33:05, Tsepz_GP wrote:

relax man.

Dont talk to him about logic or facts, he hates those.

You don't tell me what I have to say.
I only adress it that people are single minded and only complain about Sony and not be critics to oversharping and unnatural color reproduction nothing more.

You need to relax yourself boy.
[ This Message was edited by: hello1000 on 2016-09-04 13:58 ]

--
Posted: 2016-09-04 14:53:08

On 2016-09-04 13:39:50, badassmam wrote:
@Hello1000

You're clearly a Sony fan but there are a few things you need to deal with involving Samsung:
- They sell more phones than Sony, not a couple more but a few million more than Sony
- They have been getting better results with Sony's camera sensor than Sony themselves
- Despite what people think and feel about performance (3GB vs 4GB RAM) etc. Samsung beats Sony on things like battery life
- Sony should be doing better in certain aspects that they are experts in such as music and camera because outside of Sony Mobile, they are experts

Its hard for you to be also critic to Samsung you.

You are also one minded, the more proof ï get the more people like you atack me becouse ï said some point to.adress it.
--
Posted: 2016-09-04 14:56:46

badassmam Posts: > 500

^
Ok, I agree that Samsung camera does give over-saturated colours and does over-sharpen but the end result is better than Sony overall. You get more detail in Samsung photos and thats a fact. Please tell me if I have stated something false. From my previous posts, tell me if I have stated anything else other than fact.

Also, I'm not single minded. I have functioning eyes and mind so you give me some real evidence about what you claim but until then, I will be as honest as my eyes and brain allow me to be. miromiromi's post with the pre-release XZ vs Note 7 shows excellent selfie pictures but the main pictures need work, it needs improvement before final release for sure.

Finally, I never attacked you. Respond to my specific comments, keep it constructive please.
--
Posted: 2016-09-04 16:42:20

xenia Posts: 363

Try snap camera with disable noise reduction. And you will see details. Just look at my photos from x performance at the gallery.
[ This Message was edited by: xenia on 2016-09-04 16:20 ]

--
Posted: 2016-09-04 17:15:58
Page <  123, 456 ... 676869>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home