Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : New to Esato? Please read this forum first : What phone to get??!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > What phone to get??! Bookmark topic
Page <  123

brownjs Posts: 222

so you bought the phone half price because you went for a exspensive tariif for first month then you downgraded it to the lowest tariiff (£13 ) after one month for free
did i get you right?
bloody hell i thought you could not do that
I will go and check this out on friday after being at doctors before going back to school if this is true I will definetly buy T68 or T100
--
Posted: 2002-06-05 21:30:00
Edit : Quote

Superscalar Posts: 3

Indeed. I was gobsmacked when I found out!

The Carphone Warehouse staff described it as a "loophole" more than anything else. Just be sure to get confirmation from at least two shops before you try this. Why? Well, if you are sold a phone upon the basis of going down a tarriff level - and the service provider subsequently refuses, you have some comeback if you purchased it from the same place that told you it was possible. Even if nothing was provided in writing, you are legally entitled within the UK, to your money back if you were misled by a sales representative. You should find at least one other shop that also agrees - never underestimate the value of a second opinion.
--
Posted: 2002-06-05 22:12:00

what shops do this?
You get T68 on orange contract for only £50 (after trade in ) then you connect To a £25 a month tariff then downgrade it after one month?
I just can not believe it THIS IS SUPERB
I am going to carphone warehouse
toommmorow
How much is t68i on this or T100 ?
Do you know
thanks a lot for posting this you are great man
and did you have any problems changing the tariif
--
Posted: 2002-06-06 18:19:00

Ady Posts: 2

Yes it is quite feasable to do what has been described above. The only exception to this really, is if you want the Everyday 50 tariff (which you now have to pay a £35 connection fee for). If you connect to a different tariff i.e. Talk 60, with the intent of switching to ED50 after a month, Orange will charge you the £35 fee to do it. You would have to stay on T60 for at least 4 months before you could switch without incuring the fee.

Ady.
--
Posted: 2002-06-12 00:49:00

thanks for info
just thought i would say no need to do all that look what i came across
http://www.directmobilephones.com/ericsson_t68e_index3.htm

note tthat OVp tariifs are only £20 so i am getting t68 on contract for £20 and £14 a month OVP vodafone business tariff
--
Posted: 2002-06-12 20:30:00
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home