Esato Mobile
General discussions : Other manufacturers : T68i's main competitor, not Nokia
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Other manufacturers > T68i's main competitor, not Nokia Bookmark topic
Page <  123>

Megalos Posts: 54

any new about the reliese of the phone in the market ?? When and how much it will cost ??

[ This Message was edited by: Megalos on 2002-04-27 05:37 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-27 06:36:00
Edit : Quote

AldenC Posts: 10

This phone should be out some time this summer. I know that Cingular will have an exclusive on it in the U.S. and that BTwill be carrying it in the UK. I have heard that the price may be a little steep. This phone has been under development for some time. It initially looks really big but the size doesn't actually seem so bad. The ugliest part about it is the keypad. I think that I still like my t68 better. We'll see.

--
Posted: 2002-04-27 07:50:00

MrT Posts: 11

The Amiga Anywhere has just been released for MS so the phone should be one of the first to run those apps (and java). So the sharp zaurus, the ipaq and others, the nokia media centre, etc will all be able to run exactly the same binaries! This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-27 14:45:00

The Amiga Anywhere has just been released for MS so the phone should be one of the first to run those apps (and java). So the sharp zaurus, the ipaq and others, the nokia media centre, etc will all be able to run exactly the same binaries! This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-27 14:47:00

Btw: the Amiga anywhere is a portable, efficiant, multimedia rich OS that can be run on many devices rangeing from mobiles to desktops. It sounds like java but its not, its an OS not a language; in fact it has a java VM running on top of it... Continued This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-27 15:04:00

Amiga anywhere has full 2D, 3D, audio, input, output, etc api's and you can use c, c++, java, asm and others to create programs which run anywhere! www.amiga.com This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-27 15:13:00

racingboy Posts: 255

i want the msn on my phone!!!
--
Posted: 2002-05-11 22:27:00

arroyootje Posts: > 500

I think it looks crap.... and same size as passport????
Pffff....
--
Posted: 2002-05-11 23:19:00

Deltayoda Posts: > 500

Well, the one thing I like about this phone is the screen. Here is another picture of it (different color) here. The phone does look a little ugly, no comparison to the looks of the T68i, but with Tri-Band, use of instant messaging other than SMS, surfing the web with an actual browser, Polyphonic ringer tones, and much more, it sure probably would be a good competitor. It makes NOKIA look like crap!

Although, I’m not going to buy it until they make that ugly plastic case look better. Besides that, those Microsoft products are not "full proof", and I bet you can expect a hell of a lot of bugs on that phone!

My IPAQ and T68i suit me just well for now, but that Z100 is tempting.

--
Posted: 2002-05-12 21:13:00

Deltayoda Posts: > 500

I like this guy's post on there:

"Dumb Phone by Dman
Have you seen somebody talking on a pda? They look like a retard and this phone looks the same way. The form factor was designed by some dorks who thought it would be cool to combine a mobile phone and a pda. I think I'll wait 'till the Mac OS mobile phone comes out so I don't get embarrassed talking to by buddies."

--
Posted: 2002-05-12 21:16:00
Page <  123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home