Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Samsung Galaxy Nexus available in UK stores
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung Galaxy Nexus available in UK stores Bookmark topic
Page <  12345>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Because Apple are always up Samsung's backside
--
Posted: 2011-11-21 17:17:12
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

hmm maybe on other enlisted things but this looks nothing like a iPhone anyway
all I can say its looks like a HTC Sensation and maybe HTC should press charges against these lot

--
Posted: 2011-11-21 18:03:17

Looks nothing like the Sensation If you seen it in Phones4U which I did it's certainly not like it. It's actually more akin to normal Samsung designs
--
Posted: 2011-11-21 18:04:36

The shape of it is very similar the touch buttons aswell !
lets see what the Sensation is like when that gets 4.0
--
Posted: 2011-11-21 18:12:40

When will this end,most touch screen phones have a curve or square design of some sort. What do people expect Samsung to do?? Make a triangular phone or a round one?? The Xperia Play,Neo & Pro all have a curvy rounded design nobody says anything about that. Why is it oh Samsung are copying EVERYONE. They are not as I said alot of touch screen phones have similar shapes or designs
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-11-21 17:17 ]

--
Posted: 2011-11-21 18:15:07

its exspected of them to come up with there own idea and submit phones
accordingly thats all...

first thing that came into my head was it looked like my HTC defo nothing like my iPhone,
anyway Samsung fanboy chillax ... its only a phone calm down dear

--
Posted: 2011-11-21 18:22:48

anonymuser Posts: > 500

Samsung just don't have a lot of originality in their designs, it's not in the DNA - I can't really think of anything they've that, if not a direct copy of something, wasn't just very bland and generic looking.

Fair play to SE, their android phones are generally quite distinctive, and HTC have tried a few different styles, even LG have the odd one-off design in their phone history (though maybe not in android) but Samsung.. Not so much.
--
Posted: 2011-11-21 18:36:52

On 2011-11-21 18:22:48, Miss UK wrote:
its exspected of them to come up with there own idea and submit phones
accordingly thats all...

first thing that came into my head was it looked like my HTC defo nothing like my iPhone,
anyway Samsung fanboy chillax ... its only a phone calm down dear

Why does everyone think I am some Samsung fanboy with a short temper?? I am not angry just irritated by people always getting at Samsung. I love most brands have tried most I am no fanboy just tired of hearing Samsung does direct copies of EVERYTHING. They don't & like I said design in many Samsung devices as is NOT a copy maybe slightly similar to others but that is true of many phones. And as for boring design,the Iphone is very boring & Miss UK just months ago you were slagging off the iphone for not changing it's design Please do not say calm down it's just a phone I am not stressed I just get bored & tired of people constantly saying oh it looks like something else. Have you nothing better to say?? I have had my say on Apple & no I don't like them either. But I don't keep going on & on & on about it. Seriously
--
Posted: 2011-11-21 18:47:43

rikken Posts: > 500

If the S II was a copy of the iPhone4 it would have had the same volume buttons, same power button, a silent button and a tiny screen It would not have had removable battery cover and removable battery, it would not have had a memory card slot and the camera would have been different And it would have been to heavy for its size

The Nexus S is imo great looking with a lot of potential
--
Posted: 2011-11-21 19:49:41

Well said the home button is a different shape too. As for the Nexus looking like a Sensation,where?? The curved screen?? No. The capacitive buttons underneath the display?? No. They are different design & again,most touch screen phones on Android especially have the similar capacitive buttons I do often wonder where this comparison crap will end.
--
Posted: 2011-11-21 19:53:25
Page <  12345>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home