Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak thinks Android is better than iOS in some ways
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak thinks Android is better than iOS in some ways Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Indeed. But for me the short comings are not much & have not affected me
--
Posted: 2012-01-17 19:43:59
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

On 2012-01-17 16:09:52, ok1907 wrote:

On 2012-01-17 07:19:49, Miss UK wrote:
I'm dying to know which android apps ( Siri Like )
he is refering to cos none of the ones I downloaded
Of the android market to my ex android phone seemed to
Work very well...

As Masseur has said before Siri is in beta mode

As for differences there isn't much
Android is more customisable wallpapers (live) etc

But I see my iPhone as a more mature device

Try speaktoit. That's probably the best one out there for android. And that works worldwide adequately while siri doesn't really function 100% in countries other than USA.

It was one of the first ones I tried but either it didn't understand me or just kept mucking up lol

Siri isn't that bad He/She understands me atleast but they cannot find me a Pizza place yet
good job theres a google
--
Posted: 2012-01-17 22:41:29

I see no point in talking to any voice apps unless your driving. In public you look a prat
--
Posted: 2012-01-17 22:57:38

anonymuser Posts: > 500

On 2012-01-17 15:55:02, Bonovox wrote:
What?? There is STILL no BT file transfer on iOS?? Oh dear,even my Windows phone managed to BT all my contacts seamlessly from the N8

There's never been any hope that the iPhone will support BT file transfer, it's just not on the agenda - media was managed via iTunes and now (in our post-PC world) via iCloud, contacts have always been synced OTA, who needs BT for any of that? I know, you'll think of something, but rightly or wrongly Apple don't care - it's not part of their usage model.

I'm not surprised at Woz, he's an engineer and he likes clever engineering first and foremost - interfaces don't matter to him, he's a geek, he wants to take it all apart and rebuild it himself anyway. For him, Android is perfect and always has been, and the only real surprise is that he ever liked the iphone...
--
Posted: 2012-01-17 23:01:10

Mind you Android never had it at first
--
Posted: 2012-01-17 23:03:13

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Siri is just something there added on the phone
im not the one who uses it alot anyway

Hey Siri what's the Time in "New York" lol she knows the