Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Samsung aiming to sell over 200 million smartphones in 2012
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung aiming to sell over 200 million smartphones in 2012 Bookmark topic
Page <  12345>

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

I doubt anything will match the GS3's specs, some barely match the GNote and GS2 specs, the next iPhone most certainly wont match them but im sure many dingbats will buy it.
--
Posted: 2012-05-08 19:16:41
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Thers an app for that, iDingbats
--
Posted: 2012-05-08 20:15:16

Hobbs Posts: > 500

I say we should all just sit back and enjoy this beautiful world of mobile technology and give credit to all the big names.We are all been catered for.Just enjoy your phone and feel pleased when someone else is enjoying their phone which is of another make.We all love phones.God knows why,but we just do.I love my G2.The Lumia is absolutely gorgeous.The iPhones marketplace and the apps they have to offer does make one a wee bit envious.HTC's Sense UI is yummy ect ect.I'm just enjoying the speed at which mobile technology is going.Its absolutely awesome.Quad core CPU's,2GB's RAM,32GB's of internal storage with option of adding SD cards up to 64GB's,4.8/5 inch screens.Its getting insane.
Good luck Samsung with that 200 million target and thank you for my beautiful G2.Im absolutely loving it and look forward to purchasing the G4.
--
Posted: 2012-05-08 20:48:09

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes we are all gadget freaks. I got a HTC One V today. Great camera and build and my first ICS experience
--
Posted: 2012-05-08 21:56:00

Marly Posts: > 500

On 2012-05-08 20:48:09, Hobbs wrote:
I say we should all just sit back and enjoy this beautiful world of mobile technology and give credit to all the big names.We are all been catered for.Just enjoy your phone and feel pleased when someone else is enjoying their phone which is of another make.We all love phones.God knows why,but we just do.I love my G2.The Lumia is absolutely gorgeous.The iPhones marketplace and the apps they have to offer does make one a wee bit envious.HTC's Sense UI is yummy ect ect.I'm just enjoying the speed at which mobile technology is going.

+1, couldn't agree more
--
Posted: 2012-05-08 22:24:00

Hobbs Posts: > 500

Bonovox Enjoy.Now rip out SENSE and install a custom ROM
[ This Message was edited by: Hobbs on 2012-05-09 04:20 ]

--
Posted: 2012-05-09 05:20:23

Miss UK Posts: > 500

eTaab perhaps the iPhone ? will prompt you later this year
I exspect it to have a different Design as with most phones now they have become
that bit bigger so prob a different design on apples next phone

Apple are pretty discreet so judging Photoshop pictures aint that real thing
not until apple have posted up and set a date then thats when you should believe

im not actually buying a phone this year I cannot see anything thats different from
what was around 6months ago ok so ICS comes in different forms on each phone
but its hardley impressive except those minor Kidsplay things

I think come end 2013 there will be more intresting things at play for myself
in meantime I will purchase the Applecare Extended Warranty for my 4S and enjoy it
like I have been for the past 5ish months now

Enjoy ur Samsung The Third (More like Shrek the Third)

--
Posted: 2012-05-09 16:04:01

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2012-05-09 05:20:23, Hobbs wrote:
Bonovox Enjoy.Now rip out SENSE and install a custom ROM \\n
[ This Message was edited by: Hobbs on 2012-05-09 04:20 ]

I cannot believe it HTC One V has an amazing battery life.
--
Posted: 2012-05-09 16:49:00

etaab Posts: > 500

@ Miss UK - personally ive always loved how the iPhone 4 looks, but to be honest now i think it looks old, dull and with a tiny low spec screen compared to the S3 and One X.

I know this is simply my opinion, but the sheer amount of black borders above and below the screen on the 4 and 4S just suddenly looks really old now.

I very much doubt Apple will tempt me. Out of all the tablets out there, i'd probably choose the new iPad, but Apple's closed ecosystem would just wind me up too much on a phone. Also, Apple would need to completely redesign their UI as its now looking really old also compared to ICS, Sense 4, Touchwhiz and Windows Phone.

I think the iPhone 5 or whatever it will be called will need to be the single biggest upgrade in Apple's most recent history to capture people back from Android and myself. They dont just need to increase screen size but tackle many other software and hardware issues where they're being left behind, NFC simply being one of them.
--
Posted: 2012-05-09 22:05:23

Miss UK Posts: > 500

That old look or small issue isn't much of a bother
To me etaab I think the phone is really classy looking
Especially for a 2 yr old design what all boils down to is what
The phone can do for me Music is a must factor for me and
The iPhone delivers this better than a Android device Ive encountered
The OS is abit bland but I'm a 30+ Woman I don't care for
KidsPlay sources

The iPhone is a mature woman's phone