Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : V800 need help encoding videos
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > V800 need help encoding videos Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Mackaby007 Posts: 7

Hi docchris,

The problem you encountered with having lost all your settings/options, I did the same and concluded that the easiest remedy is to simply re-install the software. You may have to uninstall it first though, under Add/Remove programs (If you are using windows OS like myself).

Under the setup menu, select: General: 3GP2+AAC General Setting (ignore the message in the text box below it).
Then click apply and run the 3GP_Converter.
When in 3GP_Converter click on the drop down list and choose: QCIF Normal quality 15fps Stereo
(Click on the select box, below, and choose an output directory for your 3G encoded files - I always choose Desktop as a rule, so I can always see if there are any problems, i.e if for any reason it can't encode a file).

I mentioned in my previous post that you can drag High definition clips directly on to the 3G_Converter (this is only so, if they are WMV (Windows Media Video) AVI files - not WMV MPEG's!) You can however drag & drop normal high quality MPEG 2 files on the 3G Converter.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.

P.S I would strongly recommend (if you're not already) to use a Multi-format card reader to transfer your 3G encoded movie files directly to the Sony Duo/Pro card in the Video folder. It should be in a directory like this : F:\MSSEMC\Media files\video. The letter 'F' will invariably be different to mine. Using the USB connection on the phone is O.K but about 6 - 8 times slower! Forget bluetoothing it!

Mackaby
--
Posted: 2005-04-19 22:49:11
Edit : Quote

hadiq Posts: 99

just wondering if any of u guys have found a way to get full screen on the v800...if it's possible for games to go in both modes...shouldnt videos aswell?

--
Posted: 2005-05-20 01:02:25

Gizmaster0 Posts: 1

Im struggling to encode.

I encoded a file but when i put it on my phone it would not allow me to play it only send it.

I then tried mpegable and that played fine but with no sound.

Can someone help please. I have a Sony v800
--
Posted: 2005-09-18 21:10:24

Phearless Posts: 1

I have found that Xilisorft 3gp converter the best so far for my V800 and have huge sucess with converting anything in to Mp4 format, with out voice going out of sync, (becides when charging) it is fully optional and would recommened it to anyone to try
--
Posted: 2005-10-11 22:47:07

marw Posts: 1

I use NERO RECORD 2 to make mpg4 files.
it is easy and make perfect movies.
use the mobile profile under the nero digital profile.
you can set the start and end frame.
you can use the custom crop and any resize och wont.
is support the moste format
even files whith AC3 sound.

Try it

--
Posted: 2005-10-13 22:16:35

ssmith Posts: 1

Hi

I have tried the free 3gpp converter which works fine. However, when I copy the 3gpp file to my memory card it plays fine on my pc but when i play it on the phone only 5 seconds of the video is played. The video is about 2 minutes long on the pc. Does anyone have any ideas why this happens?

Thanks
--
Posted: 2005-10-20 17:23:18
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home