Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Could this be the new apple i-phone?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Could this be the new apple i-phone? Bookmark topic
Page <  12345>

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Needs ome fine tuning, but yeah, i do like it. I'd rather see it having a bona fide keypad rather than the "wheel" but it looks okay.
--
Posted: 2005-01-06 21:00:00
Edit : Quote

mmsman Posts: > 500

well i guess it's something you have to see in real life, i wasn't very thrilled by the first ipod pictures but it blew e away in real life, but if the spes are correct then i'm a little worried about the size... in my opinion an ipod is a little too big for a phone...
--
Posted: 2005-01-06 21:05:19

folling182 Posts: 368

Sorry to say but that pic looks soooooooo fake!!!!!!
--
Posted: 2005-01-06 23:02:02

maccrazy Posts: 8

It is definitely a fake. For a start you wouldn't have the developer tools icon on a cellphone. Plus, it doesn't have any of Apple's normal style.
--
Posted: 2005-01-06 23:13:16

mmsman Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-01-06 23:13:16, maccrazy wrote:
It is definitely a fake. For a start you wouldn't have the developer tools icon on a cellphone. Plus, it doesn't have any of Apple's normal style.

although i also believe this isn't a real iphone i would have to say that imho it resembles apple's style, the back is similar to ipod's with an added camera that imho has a clean circular desing which is apple's style. ok the front, the lover part is clearly a copy of the ipod with the new "aluminium" wheel, the wheel itself can be discussed if it's apple or not, i always like the retro wheel of 3650 but hated the whole design while i kind of like it here, maybe a usual keypad or a s700 style would be better but heck if it's apple it has to be unique, and the grills and the over all half aluminium feel resembles the new g5,
so imho it's a mix of g5 and an ipod,
although i still think it's not real as the new video ipod doesn't look even similar and iphone wasn't announced with the video one so i guess that alone makes me a little sceptical...
--
Posted: 2005-01-06 23:24:45

Chazzer3 Posts: > 500

Nice, i like the back, and the spec, the only thing that wonders me is the strange shape and size of the screen.

Oh well, a bit of fun anyway!
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 00:05:32

bart Posts: > 500

its fake in my eyes aswell.
the keypad is just to big.

a lot of people like the ipod. so do i, but i also like sony's MP-3 player.
but i know that the ipod has got some good accesoires, you can add speakers so you can listen to your music in any room, soon you'll be able to add a screen so you can watch MP-4's on it, and ofcourse vieuw pictures.

when i said apple was going to do this about a year ago almost nobody believe me, well here's the proof.

in the future will see that the iphone becomes a very strong competitor on the smartphone market. the ipod itself will continue to dominate the MP3/4 market.
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 00:06:28

scotsboyuk Posts: > 500

I didn't actually think it was apple's final design, but rather a design concept.
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 00:36:33

remo74tg Posts: 59

And you could tell Motorloa invovement, since send and end call buttons are in opposite position like most Motorola phones.
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 06:20:19

maccrazy Posts: 8

Latest news from Mac OS Rumors is that Apple is planning a cellphone network rather than an actual cellphone. However, this same story came up on another rumor site several weeks ago as a joke. I guess it confirms that little can be certain.
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 07:18:39
Page <  12345>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home