Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : Do i need a 3g sim ?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > Do i need a 3g sim ? Bookmark topic
Page <  123

sapporobaby Posts: > 500

Well, I am in Finland and as a test, I called a few. All of them knew exactly what I need to do. Get a new card. Simple

--
Posted: 2006-06-25 20:13:34
Edit : Quote

BobaFett Posts: > 500

i hdont forget 1 thing. in scandinavia the mobile system is on the highest level, at least imo, so the support is also very good. i was twice there ( dk, norge and s///eden ), do noticed far better support, system features etc like in other countries. next to, nokia is from finlans, /// and se ( hals way ) from s///eden...
--
Posted: 2006-06-25 20:18:43

sapporobaby Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2006-06-25 20:18:43, BobaFett wrote:
i hdont forget 1 thing. in scandinavia the mobile system is on the highest level, at least imo, so the support is also very good. i was twice there ( dk, norge and s///eden ), do noticed far better support, system features etc like in other countries. next to, nokia is from finlans, /// and se ( hals way ) from s///eden...

True. Scandinavia and the Nordic countries (Finland is not Scandinavian ) are much more advanced when it comes to services rollout. However Germany and the UK are not to bad as well. The best would simply be for the dude to pop in with his 3G phone and say, "make this work in 3G mode". This way they would give him a card or show him that he was already set up.
--
Posted: 2006-06-25 20:59:30
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home