Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Could this be the new apple i-phone?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Could this be the new apple i-phone? Bookmark topic
Page <  12345>

blackspot Posts: > 500

If Apple actually would release an iPhone, I'm sure they would be more creative than that one shown in the picture.
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 08:10:46
Edit : Quote

vineet_d Posts: > 500

I guess it looks more of a iPod than a phone, but the specs are awesome. Like that phone.
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 08:28:52

Davo_169 Posts: > 500

i suppose it doesnt have a time machine
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 09:22:21

Yazan24 Posts: > 500

as MMSMAN said its a mix between the G5 and the IPOD, cause the grilled part is the front part of the G5

and its designed by a company other than apple. And we all know apple design their products in Cali.

So I doubt theyd trust someone to design the phone other than motorola who they prob would have a deal with.

and go to the XNODESIGN.COM webpage, its sucks its coming soon, and its done by one guy, so IMHO the design sucks and will never be realized.

-Kamikaze-
The First Owner of a Black/Blue P800

[ This Message was edited by: Yazan24 on 2005-01-07 09:16 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Yazan24 on 2005-01-07 09:19 ]
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 10:14:49

axxxr Posts: > 500

Motorola executive VP Ron Garriques showed off the first iTunes-compatible handset during his keynote address at CES yesterday. He wouldn’t cough up anything much about the phone itself or when Apple fans everywhere will finally be able to feel whole, but the phone itself did have an iPod-like navigation interface and sync with iTunes just like a proper iPod.

Artical from: PCMag

LAS VEGAS—A Motorola executive on Thursday previewed an upcoming mobile phone that can play music from Apple Computer Inc.'s iTunes store.
Speaking during a keynote at the International Consumer Electronics Show here, the executive demonstrated the phone, which in many ways mimics the iPod. It syncs with a computer and the iTunes Music Store like an iPod does, and incorporates the iPod interface for navigating and playing digital music, said Ron Garriques, a Motorola executive vice president.

The phone is the first of many Motorola devices that will support iTunes this year, said Garriques, also president of Motorola's personal devices business. He didn't provide product details for the phone or say when it would be available.

But the demo at CES bolsters rumors that an iTunes-compatible Motorola phone would be launched this month, possibly at the Macworld conference and expo that opens next week in San Francisco. Last month, an Apple executive revealed that the phone was due in the first half of 2005.

In July, Motorola announced a licensing deal with Apple to use iTunes in its phones.

Garriques cited the Apple partnership as an example of Motorola's push into what he called "seamless mobility 2.0." While mobile devices already are allowing consumers to communicate multiple ways and to take digital media with them, the next-generation products will bridge gaps between networks and devices so consumers can access their digital content anywhere and without interruptions.

"You'll know we hit 2.0 when the Internet is no longer visible … and the PC is a peripheral," Garriques said.

In another demo, Garriques showed off a Motorola RFID tag that allows a consumer to continue to play a digital music or video file while moving between locations and devices. In the demo, a music video clip moved with him as he walked among an LCD TV, MP3 player, laptop computer and mobile phone.

The tag is part of Motorola's "Liquid Media" technology, and it is slated to be available later in 2005.

Also on display was a collection of Burton Snowboard apparel that incorporates wireless technology and digital media playback. Motorola had announced the products, which include a helmet, jacket and beanies, earlier in the day at CES.

Motorola chairman and CEO Ed Zander was originally schedule to deliver the CES keynote, but Garriques replaced him after Zander had to cancel.

--
Posted: 2005-01-07 14:40:51

Jim Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-01-07 00:36:33, scotsboyuk wrote:
I didn't actually think it was apple's final design, but rather a design concept.

I think you are right. Doesn't Apple design his own stuffs ( I really don't know , it's a question ) and why would xnodesign tag the image ?
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 15:21:59

XNO are a small design company, and could not get a job that high in priority.

Also all products are designed by apple in california,check your IPOD check ure MAC check everything.
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 16:24:50

Also U can tell its a fake or a concept by realizing theres no way to type SMS u can only do it through the phone by using a virtual keyboard since theyre not marked on the keys.
--
Posted: 2005-01-07 17:21:44

SveNGaLi Posts: 61

isnt apple+motorola making this phone?
--
Posted: 2005-01-09 13:48:49

FutureDesign Posts: 317

That is one ugly piece of. . . . Um u know. . . Anyways, why cnt apple juz make their own fone, instead with moto. Btw did i mention ugly? But thats my opinion i gues This message was posted from a T610
--
Posted: 2005-01-09 13:54:01
Page <  12345>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home