Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: anything that works
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: anything that works Bookmark topic
Page <  123

nessaizfit Posts: 165

I agree with djkizliv. If he hasnt got any money then how can he top his phone. Also he says he has some sims, why doesnt he sell them and save that money. At the begining he says he wants someone to give him 1 with colour screen and gprs if poss, well id rather sell mine and have money myself coz he can live without a phone, if it was to keep a family alive abroad i would donate it. I am only 16 and all i get is £5 a week paperound coz i dont finish school for few weeks but i have had many phones and i currently use a nokia 7600 and have a £112 graphics for my pc and thats only coz i got a paperound!
--
Posted: 2005-05-17 21:57:00
Edit : Quote

Mister T Posts: 4

@andrewkeith: Go down to oxfam and look for one, if you are poor its you own problem, dont try and make people feel guilty about it, cause its certainly not my problem.
Im aware that im poor sh*t to other people, but i have pride and dont beg, and work for my money.
I could start a thread saying im 19 and im going to buy a Renault Megane worth 24000€ earning 800€/month, and that i need people to donate money to put to the car...

--
Posted: 2005-05-17 22:30:00

amnesia Posts: > 500

I agree with the top up question, however I think some people make stupid points such as
He has internet so how cant he afford a mobile.
Hmm... last time I checked AOL gives you free modem connections (start from 5 pounds a month) or you had internet in school.
Even if he was paying 16 pounds a month for broadband, what is he supposed to do, cancel the internet subscription to get the phone?

If he's begging so what? Does it affect you Yazan? Did you lose a leg?

Now you say there are people dieing of famine in third world countries but look, societies norms change from country to country.

In Indonesia, PCs are a luxury, where as here it's nothing special.

It's simple, if you dont have something to offer, too bad for him.
If you do, then ask questions, but dont start insulting.

(I imagine you'll say something like, I didn't insult him, but put it simply you implied he's an idiot that has no personal pride since he's begging)

*sighs* I hate it when threads get out of hand because one guy decides he's Morality Cop
--
Posted: 2005-05-22 16:54:24

anay Posts: 296

@amnesia - totaly agree

@original poster - i don't actually have one my self, but if some were to give you any fone like a 1110 or 3310 would that do you ? You could at least call family and friends.
--
Posted: 2005-05-23 00:53:00

Yazan24 Posts: > 500

I am merely stating that it is stupid for a 15 year old to beg for something as superfluous as a phone.

The internet statement, is only a peice of the puzzle, if you analyze his situation, internet access would be considered a luxury in his case.

Also I only stated the points that dont sound as logical, to show the ways that his case sounds fishy.
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 02:51:38

EastCoastStar Posts: > 500

mee too guys... i need a k750! even a p910 will work... can someone give me one for free? and pay for shipping too?

sorry, i couldnt resist
--
Posted: 2005-06-03 03:00:36
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home