Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : SE... What future ?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > SE... What future ? Bookmark topic
Page <  1234567>

Universal Exports Posts: > 500

Yep, but the grandmother is sadly soon going to die, but the baby will grow up to be a big man or woman
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 12:43:13
Edit : Quote

justarumour Posts: 11

Quote:
Yep, but the grandmother is sadly soon going to die, but the baby will grow up to be a big man or woman

Nokia is going to "die" soon ???? Are you delusional ? If either of the two companies are going to fold, its definately NOT going to be Nokia.

Open your eyes to reality. For once.
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 19:12:32

No, I didn't mean Nokia is going to die. Just a joke from my side.
By the way you haven't answered my answers yet...
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 19:15:35

icedog445 Posts: 84

I think SE needs to change.First of all...Se needs to start looking more to the youth.Adults don't really care that much about cameras and polyringtones.The T610 can be considered a youth phone because its in the same price range.THe reason the T610 stinks...ITS UGLY!!!!Also all of you say how good SE is.Well if there such great phones then why is their reception well below par.Personally I don't like nokia,but they know what looks good and what sells.Nokia batteries kill SE batteries.Nokia reception is better than SE.What is more important to people...Bluetooth or Reception.The only reason Nokia is on top is because 4 years ago they made a game called snake and had changable covers.Now for Samsung and Panasonic.They are the future.Samnsung has been releasing phones like crazy.They are also the most innovative...TV phone,CDMA/GSM phone,Phones with 2 hour video recording.Nokia will go down sooner or later..but Se will go down much sooner.I see a merge between Samsung and Nokia sometime in the furure.
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:05:42

Oh no, nokia batteries may kill people (if they don't do something about it soon) but batteries have far better standby time.
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:11:24

Dj Boyi Posts: > 500

I have NEVER seen a nice looking nokia phone yet
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:13:11

So true, so true.
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:20:39

MIK-3 Posts: 89

The 2004 is going to be "The year of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications"
A lot of surprises are out there waiting for us!
Just wait and you will see!

MIK-3
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 20:21:54

justarumour Posts: 11

Quote:
The only reason
Nokia is on top is because 4 years ago they made a game called snake and had changable covers

Now that statement has got to be the most funniest one yet. It's so pathetic that its not worth a response.

Quote:
I see a merge between Samsung and Nokia sometime in the furure.

thats probably the second funniest comment so far.

I think maybe you smoke to much weed, because you surely couldnt have been in your right mind when you posted those comments.

As for most of the other threads, they pretty much say the same thing over and over, which is "just wait, SE will do this / SE will do that"

Well, my friends, that is nothing but hot air and your hopes. The actual FACTS dont look great. Which is precisely what I have been saying throughout.

--
Posted: 2003-11-09 22:40:56

BlackBauer24 Posts: > 500

@ justarumour, the statement about snake was'nt funny fullstop, but this might be.... SE merging with Nokia to become SonyEricssonNokia, then we SE fans could have a new phone for everyday of the week also. This message was posted from a P800
--
Posted: 2003-11-09 22:57:45
Page <  1234567>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home