Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : It's official O2 are crap
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > It's official O2 are crap Bookmark topic
Page <  12345

Toney_Ericsson Posts: > 500

On 2007-04-24 11:19:21, Oz-Sco wrote:
@Toney_Ericsson

While i'm all in favour of you having a rant about O2. I came to a couple of conclusions when reading the posts..

First, since you are on PAYG why go through all this hassle with O2? Just go pick up a new sim from a different provider? I mean, your battling with customer care, the techies, keeping records and even considering approaching BBC watch dog.. Is it really worth the stress, and time? (time is money after all)

ALL OVER A PAYG SIM?!

Isn't the point of PAYG considerably more flexibility? I notice you say how good T-Mobile, voda and orange.. are.. so my advice would be go get one..

Second, Perhaps O2 do care/provide more for their contract customers... and this is wrong? Are you forgetting contract means a minimum yearly income for O2? PAYG on the other hand only lasts till you next decide to top up.. or not?

Anyways, i'm really glad that 'magically' you can now send long sms, i'm sure it must have been all the abusive emails you sent! because they always make huge corporations change policies.. I can't imagine it would be a setting that 'magically' got changed on your phone was it? No.. Thought not..

Why not expose a company who is not meeting customers expectations or not providing a proper service? Yes it is worth it!

You may have "kick me" on your back and just wonder off somewhere else but I don't and neither does other O2 customers who expect a decent service!

I've used and use all networks, hence why I have an opinion on which network is the worst, o2 are crap.

The freebies is what keeps o2's customers, it's nothing else.

I went through this "hassle" because I know a lot of people on o2. It was fine on 2.5G but with the 3G Pay & Go sims multiple text messaging was not set up properly on o2's Pre-pay system, it was on the o2 contract system.

I sent o2 a very nice complaint letter high lighting that and other areas of their service. ( ), received a telephone call from O2 complaints service, got thanked for pointing it out about the multiple text issue, she had tested it out by then and could see the problem saying that it will be looked into why multiple texts can not be sent, discussed the other issues with their service, received a reimbursement for my calls to them, two days later everyone has multiple texts enabled on o2 3G Pay & GO.

So yes, it did "magically" start working.

A reason why I think noone noticed the text issue before is because noone uses O2 3G to notice the multiple text issue. Thats pretty much proven in other posts. O2 don't have any decent 3G content worth downloading or streaming, no mobile tv nothing.

Crap.

[ This Message was edited by: Toney_Ericsson on 2007-04-29 01:42 ]
--
Posted: 2007-04-29 02:12:30
Edit : Quote

s32bauer Posts: 163

I still can't believe that O2 has a 3G signal in a tiny village where my Nan lives, yet in the town centre where I live there is nothing!

Rip off!
--
Posted: 2007-05-08 22:56:32

moose8 Posts: 1

Think you all miss the point about O2 its there to save you money. I have two phones on contract with them and cant get reception nearly any where. Way i see it is the wife cant call me or her friends. My bill is lots lower than it was with Orange.£100 a month better off thanks to O2 - dont talk to anyone but hey!!! (Bought a Orange pay as ya go to talk to girlfriend lol)
--
Posted: 2007-12-22 00:29:57
Page <  12345

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home