Esato Mobile
Regional : Americas : Any Americans who might help?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Regional > Americas > Any Americans who might help? Bookmark topic
Page <  123

rj Posts: 95

addie, i asked them about pre paid yesterday, monday. they dont got no idea of what i was talking about. hehe.

just curious although they'll be using the same cellsites as cingular.
--
Posted: 2002-07-16 20:47:00
Edit : Quote

waddie Posts: 119

rj, i'm pretty sure Voicestream have pre-paid. go look into their website. they call it Easyspeak, that's maybe why that stup!d sales rep didn't know what you're talking about.
--
Posted: 2002-07-18 21:29:00

i called the stores near mah area too. they said they don't know. maybe it's because voicestream is concentrating on signing up people to a contract than prepaid =]
--
Posted: 2002-07-18 23:59:00

waddie Posts: 119

Quote:
On 2002-07-18 23:59, rj wrote:
i called the stores near mah area too. they said they don't know. maybe it's because voicestream is concentrating on signing up people to a contract than prepaid =]

sounds about right. i think they want to get more postpaid customers since they're just starting there. but i do know for sure that they too have prepaid
--
Posted: 2002-07-19 07:33:00

Maybe i can just ask mah cousin to send me a sim from chicago. Prepaid roams free anyway :-) This post was posted from a T68i
--
Posted: 2002-07-19 07:40:00

ecko1981 Posts: 1

Quote:
On 2002-07-14 15:35, waddie wrote:
Voicestream/T-Mobile in CA/Nevada will be officially launched tomorrow (July 15) so wait and see, i'm sure they all those promos for first time customers. and they do have prepaid kits. the only thing about prepaid is that it'' get quite expensive because you keep reloading it when your out of minutes/load card.

@supastar
Basically what you need to do is find out where you are going to go and see what options you have with prepaid. Also there are only 2 companies that offer pre-paid service for GSM phones in the united states they are cingular @ www.cingular.com and T-mobile/voicestreams @ www.T-mobile.com Also when you get here you can drop into any local cell phone store and see what they have to offer It also may be cheaper to use your prepaid card that you have now and see what there calling rates are for the US and just top-up when it get's low.
--
Posted: 2002-07-21 20:59:00

supastar Posts: 1

I'm going to Waukeshia, Wisconsin.. A little town west of Milwaukee.

Then what?
--
Posted: 2002-07-25 00:46:00
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home